Introduction of Zeolite
1. As a kind of multifunctional, efficient and economical wastewater treatment materials, zeolite is easy to modify and has no toxic and side effects on the environment.
2. It has the characteristics of good thermal stability, short adsorption equilibrium time, low ion residue, wide acidity adaptability and recyclable use.
3. It is especially suitable for the treatment of low concentration wastewater .
4. Therefore, zeolite is becoming more and more popular among environmental workers.
5. Zeolite has become one of the main research directions of new wastewater treatment methods, and it has a very broad application prospects.
Specification of Zeolite
1. Type: natural clinoptilolite zeolite
2. Colour: light green
3. Chemical Formula: (Na, K, Ca)2~3[Al3 (Al, Si)2Si13O36]·12H2O
4. Hardness: 3.5～4
5. Relative density: 2.16
6. Shape: zeolite granule and zeolite powder
Size of Zeolite
Chemical Composition of Zeolite
Application of Zeolite
1. Removing fluorine and improving the soil
2. Wastewater & Sewage Treatment
3. Removing or retrieving heavy metal ion
4. Radioactive waste treatment
5. Potassium nitrate from seawater
6. Desalination of sea water
7. Softening of hard water
1. Drying agent
2. Adsorption separation agent
3. Molecular sieve (purification of gas and liquid)
Catalyst and cracking agent of petroleum
Agriculture and animal husbandry
1. Modifying agent of soil (to keep the fertilizer efficiency)
2. Feed additive of livestock
1. Cement additive
2. Burning the artificial lightweight aggregate
3. Making the Lightweight high- strength board
4. Making the Lightweight brick and ceramic product
5. Inorganic foaming agent
6. Making up porous concrete
7. Consolidation material and building stone
Papermaking and plastic
1. Paper filler
2. Filler of plastic, resin and coating